Monday, October 8, 2012

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers!

Today I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Dina Marie ~ A Plucky Procrastinator.  This has truly been an honor.  Now I know at least one person is enjoying my blog!
With this award comes prestige, fan fare, photo shoots, guest speaking engagements...okay, well maybe not, but it does come with respect of my writings and knowledge of their existence!  Which, is what we are all aiming for!

Starting this blog was something I had wanted to do for a while, but, was only recently, and silently, encouraged by my friend Dina, who had started her own.  I figured what the hell!  I love my dogs and need to share that and our stories with the world.  Whether they want to read it or not!

So, there are no photo shoots or guest appearances on Letterman, but, there are rules that must be followed once receiving this award and they are:

1. Thank the blogger that gave you the award.
2. Post 7 things about yourself.
3. Pick 7 blogs to pass the award to and let them know (this one will be hard..there are a lot of awesome blogs out there!)

Rule #1 - THANK YOU Dina!!!!  You rock!

Rule #2
1.  I love dogs!  Especially my two girls!
2.  I play the guitar.  It helps me to relax.  I am self-taught, but, I can make it through a few songs!
3.  I am a pet sitter.  I left a job I had been at for 15 years to make myself happy for a change!
4.  At the moment, I am addicted to Smarties!  Stay tuned, that will change soon!
5.  I hate cancer, although, that may be obvious.
6.  I can get lost in a good sunset, or sunrise, anywhere, but, prefer the ocean and palm trees!
7.  I could not survive without spaghetti and Pizza Hut pizza.

Rule #3
1.  Bunkblog 
6.  Beer Bitches 

Wow, #3 was the hardest!  I am new to the blogging world, but these are the ones that I enjoy the most!  Thanks again, Dina, for inspiring me to go down this path, and for the nomination! 




No comments:

Post a Comment