Thursday, October 4, 2012

Do I finish watching the show or not?


Have you ever been in the middle of a really good movie and you feel it coming.  Is the dog going to die?  Because, if it is, I am done watching this show.  I refuse to finish watching it.  I recently found out I was not the only person in the world that felt this way.

I mean, blow up all the humans you want.  That is okay.  It is only make believe, right.  Kill one dog, and I am done.  No matter how fake it is.  How can they kill the dog?  Does it have a gun?  No!  It is just going to bite you a couple of fake times.  Leave the poor dog alone!

This has happened a number of times for me.  I usually don't turn the channel, but, I do continue to watch in disgust. Very seldom, do they kill the dog, but the fact that they put me through that stress is bad enough.

Below I have include a couple of those scenes from two of my favorites.  The first, Independence Day and the second, Dante's Peak.


3 comments:

  1. My tough one to watch is Turner & Hooch. I cry every single stinking time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't re-watch shows when the dog dies! However, I cry every single time when the President's wife dies in Independence Day, which has been about 20 times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom is always ready w/ the clicker if she thinks that something is going to happen to the dog! She does love Independence Day, even 'tho the First Lady did pass away.

    ReplyDelete